Sunday, September 21, 2008

Too Many Men - Dating Commentary #18a

This is not a problem I have had...well, ever. I think I finally get over the heart break of my life and am ready to open up and have a relationship instead of following my dating rule of one and done. But I can't. Too many people interest me and part of the reason I don't say to one what I feel is because if we decide to date then what do I tell the others that I am interested in. Nice problem to have, eh? But really, I am not sure how much I like any of them or maybe I have just talked myself out of liking any of them because it was easier to be alone. Not easier, but it was safe and I (unfortunately) know how to be alone.

Mr Right wherever you are, I know you will break through these barriers and I know that I won't have to question who you are and if you care and you will give me that movie moment and you will be my best friend and my confidant.

No comments:

web stats