Sunday, September 14, 2008

The Past - Dating Commentary #17

Life is funny. Just when you think you are moving on and you have things figured out, ghosts of dating past seem to show up at your door. Ghost #1 is a friendly and entertaining ghost. We were friends, went on a date, realized it wouldn't work, he dated others, got married and sadly enough is now divorced. I am his wingwoman and try to provide advice in the new world of dating to him but I admit, I am more lost than anyone. He is my go to on a Fri night when I need a friend to drink with that understands me. Ghost #2 was a long ago crush that I never could pass the friend barrier with. I had a moment - I remember it like it was yesterday - to pass thru the barrier and make my feelings known but I just couldn't. I saw him and my heart skipped a beat and I thought about the road not traveled. Is it too late? Could I even return to that road or am I too far down a different path?

No comments:

web stats