Sunday, September 07, 2008

Hurt and Mad - Dating Commentary #16

I think I have brought my hurt on myself and maybe my anger. I feel like I have communicated that I need to have good communication in a relationhip or in dating and yet I haven't gotten it. When I am into you, I want to talk to you and make plans with you and when I think about future events, I see you in them. But when the feeling is not returned, I guess it is time to move on. When we are together things are great and I feel like we are on the same page but then days, weeks go but until the next thing and the vicious cycle starts over. Maybe I am rushing things, maybe I am not as open as I could be, maybe I should just "say" what I need to say. But I don't. Instead, I am mad, hurt and undoubtly alone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I found this book very helpful. Check it out.

http://www.CatchHimKeepHim.com/eBook

web stats