Friday, February 09, 2007

Why?

Why is it that some people ALWAYs have a boyfriend or girlfriend? You know the people I am talking about. They get out of a 2 year relationship or a 6 month relationship and next thing you know they are seriously dating someone else. Or if they aren't seriously dating someone else, they are serially dating - one guy/girl Fri night, a different girl/guy on Sat, etc. The bigger question is why can't I be one of those people? I think I was that girl in college - I always had a steady boyfriend - maybe a few months of singledom here and there but I was alwaysdating someone seriously. Then somewhere between a year out of college and now, it has been nothing. Well, not nothing but not anything to be excited about. I think I lost my mojo, I need the eye of the tiger again. I don't know if it is because I am content doing my own thing, I am not in the right place to meet people, I don't seem available. I just don't know. Someone send me the eye of the tiger!

I know you have missed it - I am getting all SATC on you again. I must admist my last few posts have been boring and pretty poorly written. I will vow to do better! I guess now that I have material, I am more inspired to write something interesting/funny and of course related to being single!

No comments:

web stats