Monday, February 05, 2007

Kimpton Hotels

I highly recommend Kimpton Hotels. I have ben staying at the Topaz Hotel in DC for several months and they are the nicest people. I almost feel like I come to a second home here which I think they strive to make their guests have that feeling. Today, I even have goldfish in my room - like 3 real goldfish - a white one, a gold one, and a small one. They are so cute. I have pets in my hotel. How great is that! The staff here definitely take care of me. They give me the same room every week that I like, they have my key ready when I get to the hotel on Monday, they have passes to the nearby Y so it is like working out at my own gym, they put apples in my room, they sent me a Christmas gift. If you have to travel for a living - give the Kimpton Hotels a chance.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.

web stats