Saturday, November 11, 2006

LLQ2 - Log of Lost Questions #2

Now that Lost has gone on a hiatus until Feb. I thought I would update my questions. I am trying to keep some old school plots for season 1 and 2 alive - I want answers! I originally set out to write my Top 20 questions (and some are repeats from my original post because they are still open questions) but an extra question sneaked in there. So here are my Top 21 Lost questions after the "Fall finale".

1. Who is Jacob – one of the Others said that “Shepard wasn’t on Jacob’s list”?
2. What happened to Karl? He must have been killed according to Alexandria but why was he in the cage in the first place?
3. Why did Juliet lie to Ben about Alex asking about him? Why was Alex asking about him?
4. Where the heck have Charlie and Hurley been?
5. Why was Claire taken (this is a season 1 question that still isn’t answered)?
6. Why was Libby in Hurley’s psych ward? Now that she is dead, will we find out?
7. Where the heck are Walt and Michael? Are they really home? How did they get there?
8. Does Kate love Sawyer or Jack? I am guessing that Kate loves Sawyer and that Jack loves Kate.
9. What about Desmond?
- Where did he come from?
- Does his fiancé know where he is?
- What’s up with the igloo at the end of last season?
- How can he predict the future (ex. His comment to Hurly about Locke chasing after Jack, Kate, and Sawyer before Locke actually did it.)
10. What’s with the 2 new characters? Are we going to see their back stories? At least the "back of the plane" people made since. These 2 that randomly are hanging out with Locke, Sayid, etc just seems wierd. The girl is a bit annoying (although I loved her on "Related").
11. Why kill off Eko – why not Charlie (I don’t like Charlie’s character)? Didn't Eko control the black smoke in a Season 2 episode? Why couldn't he control it this time?
12. Are we going to see Eko in any of the flashbacks?
13. Where’s Roussau?
14. Five out of the 20 “main” characters have been killed off – Boone, Shannon, Artz, Libby, Ana Lucia, and Eko? Who else will die?
15. Are the Others really on another island? What’s up with their real village (episode 1 of season 3) and the fake village (last episode of season 2)?
16. Where is the lady that was holding Walt in the “fake village?” What were they doing? Why did they hold Walt?
17. How did Locke regain his power to walk? What was the accident the put him in the wheelchair in the first place?
18. Is Sun carrying Jin’s baby or the other guy’s who was killed/committed suicide?
19. What’s up with the cages and the random aquarium? Why are the Others holding just Jack, Kate, and Sawyer? What do they want with them?
20. Why do the Others make Kate and Sawyer clear rocks? Who are the other people that are clearing rocks?
21. What’s up with the map that we saw in the now imploded bunker?

3 comments:

High Power Rocketry said...

: )

Amanda said...

I don't think this was in your questions but where is the Asian couple? I might have missed an episode but somehow Saeed is back with the main group but I haven't seen Jin or his wife.

Brooke said...

Good question. The last time I saw the Asian couple on the show was when Sun shoot the Other on the boat. I saw all the episodes so not sure what happened to them. Apparently wikipedia has good entries on Lost and I have noticed stuff on imdb but it is older.

web stats