Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Random thoughts

I usually don't just put together a random group of topics in a post - I usually try to stick to one topic - but I got no inspiration lately. So here is what I do have...

Jessica Simpson's new album - it sucks. I heard a preview of the whole CD on Q100 today. They had an unofficial early copy. There may be 2 good songs on the whole CD that seem unique/new. The rest are all rip offs of all songs. I think almost every song has a sample from a song from the 80s (example "Public Affair" sounds like Moddona's "Holiday"). If you listen to the rest of the CD you will definitely recognize the tunes - too bad her songs are as good as the orginals. All but 2 songs use the same formula and run together. Maybe Jess should have worked on a marriage and she would have made better songs like "With You" and "Sweetest Sin".

My new favorie drinks: Mai Tai, Mojitos (I like raspberry or other flavored Mojitos)

Atlanta vs DC (I tried to put this in a table but my html skills must be rusty)
- In Atlanta, I eat at Moe's or Jersey Mike's once a week
- In DC, I eat at Cosi at least once week
- Both cities have a resaurant week
- Both cities have Screen on the Green
- People in Atlanta drive everyone
- People in DC, walk or ride the Metro and they walk around with an iPod and earphones EVERYWHERE
- DC airport has short lines
- Atlanta airport has LOOOOOOOOOOONG lines

No comments:

web stats