Sunday, December 28, 2008

What Kind of Eggs Do You Like - #34

From Runaway Bride....

Look, I guarantee that we'll have tough times. And I guarantee that at some point, one or both of us will want to get out of this thing. But I also guarantee that if I don't ask you to be mine I'll regret it for the rest of my life. Because I know in my heart, you're the only one for me.

I love Eggs Benedict, I hate every other kind. I hate big weddings with everybody staring. I'd like to get married on a weekday while everybody's at work. And when I ride off into the sunset, I want my own horse.
Ike Graham: Should I be writing this down?


I love these 2 scenes and quotes. Relationships are tough and there are times you are going to want to quit but I think the key is to find the person that you want to work it out with - you will be mad at them, they will hurt you at some point but without them you would feel lost and they will bring you more joy than bad times. I also think it is important to know yourself so that you don't become the relationship. It is important to know where you end and the other person begins, it is important to have your own interests and joint interests and to learn the other persons interest but not get so lost in them that you don't know yourself. I love this quote! What kind of eggs do you like?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun quotes, Brooke! Good point about each person having unique interests and not giving those up.

You didn't say this, but I think there will also be times when you DON'T want to work it out with that person. Those are the times when (if you're married) it comes back to honoring your vows, whether you feel like it or not, right? :)

Brooke said...

Glad you like the quotes and I do agree with you. Once you are married, I am sure that there will be times when you don't want to work it out but you should try. And then there may be times when you can't work it out (the other person doesn't want to, trust issues, etc) and I guess from there, you just have to figure out what you do. Life is complicated and "If A, doesn't always equal B, C, D...."

web stats