Sunday, November 09, 2008

Where's Waldo - Dating Commentary #26

I went out on a date - and it was indeed a date. I had a fun time, great conversation, and figured we would go out at the end of the night. At the end of the date, he said "let me know that you got home safely" so I text him and said I had a good time and he replied with something similar. I figured we would go out again based on this. The following week, we exchanged texts and we mentioned seeing each other at a mutual friend's event. I go to the event and he never shows and I haven't heard from him since. So after acting like he was interested there has been silence. Why would you say you have fun and want to do it again, initiate a text conversation, talk about seeing me, and then silence. So I ask "Where's Waldo?".

No comments:

web stats