Sunday, November 16, 2008

M's Theory - Dating Commentary #27

Another day, another conversation about dating. Another friend of mine recently gave me her theory on dating. Her theory is that some people are good serial daters while others will never be serial daters due to the make up our brain. What she means by that is this - If I a serial dater then out of a 100 people, I can find 50 or so people I would date so my odds of finding someone I would go out with is 50%. For others, their brain only causes them to find 3 people out of 100 as possible dates. So if those 2 people look at 100 people, the serial daters chance of finding someone is 50% whereas the other is only 3%. This has nothing to do with being picky, just want these different brain make-ups find interesting or attractive to date.

I like the theory - I think I am somewhere in the 5% range. Just don't see a lot of people I would date.

No comments:

web stats