Monday, December 31, 2007

How to Get a Date Worth Keeping

On my last post of the year, I thought it would be good to finish off with a book that I highly recommend for singles. I think that if every single person read this book then it would revolutionize dating. It would help take away our preconceived ideas that each date must be "the one" and if he/she isn't then it isn't worth getting to know them. It also helps us to take a look at ourselves and what is preventing us from dating - what is going on the inside? One friend read this book with me and she had originally scoffed at the books’ ideas but she has taken them to heart and it has changed her approach to dating. I would say that for both of us it has opened up new doors and changed the way we look at and approach dating. Dating should be fun and not a chore so enjoy it! I recommend this book for all singles that struggle with dating and to any married person who has a single friend - tell them about this book! The book is "How to Get a Date Worth Keeping" by Dr Henry Cloud. He says you will be dating in 6 months if you follow his formula. I will keep you posted! So look for a post in June 2008!

Full 2007 book list and the rest of my Things to Do list summary coming soon.

1 comment:

caron said...

I originally thought this book seemed a little far out there. I decided to read it anyway and it changed my life. I'm dating the best man ever! I recommend this book to all my single friends. (http://www.whatIknow-caron.blogspot.com)

web stats