Tuesday, January 01, 2008

PS I Love You

I loved this movie despite what the critics say. The plot pulled at my heart strings and I spent much of the movie with quiet tears rolling down my cheeks. This story is for all classic romantics. The actors (Hillary Swank and the oh so hot Gerard Butler) make you fall in love with them and their story. You feel Hillary's pain and hurt over the loss of her husband. The loving letters that her husband sends to help her move on are truly touching. There is true depth to this story. It does help that the husband has an attractive Irish accent and sends his wife on a trip to gorgeous Ireland to help heal her broken heart. This is what everyone wants in life to be loved and have a romance story. It is hard to see the pain of loss and Hillary's performance makes you feel all of her hurts as well as all of her love. The move is not to be missed if you are true romantic and was worth the $10 at the thearte.

PS I Love You

No comments:

web stats