Friday, February 10, 2006

Vail, CO

Wanted to share some photos from my trip to Vail. This is actually Beaver Creek, CO. The skiing was great and it was snowing the whole day we were there. Two of the things I like about Beaver Creek besides the snow where that the signs all showed how far to the bottom (ie 3.3 mi) and the signs were wooden so it looked very Swiss in my opinion.

This is a picture of the Vail Village from the slopes. They say that this year was one of the best ski seasons they have had if not the VERY best. That was good news for us. This is from our last day. We skied some of the back bowls (I think we did the Sundance bowl) and I wish we had tried that earlier in the trip. It was very challenging for us and a ton of fun especially since the moguls were ungroomed. I guess that leaves a reason to go back. I wish I could "Apre Ski" every day and have a beer at Garfinkle's!Posted by Picasa

No comments:

web stats