Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Random Questions

Here are a few random questions that have come up in the course of different conversations. They usually spark some interesting comments and are good to use if the conversation is dying.

1. If you were a baseball player, what song would you want to come out to when they announce that you are batting? - This question of course came up at a Braves game. My answer is "Baby Got Back".

2. What celebrity would you like to beat up? - This came up recently during an Apre Ski moment and my vehement answer of "Angelina Jolie" suprised some of my friends. I think it is because I am a proud member of Team Anistion and can't believe Brad left Jen to be with Angie - yuck! They did point out the Angeline has trained for Laura Croft movies and that she could probably take me down but that isn't the point.

No comments:

web stats