Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Grey's Anatomy

Grey's Anatomy is my favorite show on TV (followed by Lost). The girls at work are addicted to the show and we talk about it every Monday (much like Lost which we talk about every Thursday). What I love about Grey's Anatomy is that there seems to be a new episode every week. Unlike Lost which you never know if it is a repeat, isn't on, or if they are showing the pilot yet again.

So this week's episode was good as always. The introduced Mark aka "Dr McSteamy" - I can do without the nickname but he is good looking. I hope he whisks Addison back to NY so that Derrick is free to get back with Meredith. I do want to hear more details about what made Addison come to Seattle to want Derrick back. Should be an interesting story line. We know that Derrick loves Meredith but he is trying to make it work with his cheating wife. I did love Meredith's charcter and there is good chemistry between Dr McDreamy and Meredith but she may have slumped to an all new low this past week when she slept with George. George is so nice and we all like George and she is going to rip his heart in two. Could she not have just kissed him and then realized that he isn't for her. It isn't like they both agreed that it would be platonic. Next week should be interesting.

I did hear a rumor that one of the interns is going to be killed off. I can't figure out who it will be. Maybe Kereve because his storyline doesn't have a place to go and he did tell Mark that he was interested in plastics so maybe he will transfer to a new hospital. Everyone else has pretty strong storlines.

So if you aren't watching Grey's Anatomy, you need to get on the bandwagon. It is on Sunday's night on ABC at 10pm EST.

2 comments:

Greg and Callie said...

Holla! Brooke, I never watch Grey's but Lost is my fav show. Tonites ep was fantastic.
I just wanted to say hey...

Aisha said...

Hi, came over from Amanda. What did you think about the scene with George and Meredith? ew!! The writers have a site which really gives insight to the show: http://www.greyswriters.com/

web stats