Monday, January 21, 2008

The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger

If you want a non-formuliac book, this book is for you. It is a little hard to get use to how the book is written but once you do, you easily fall in love with the characters. It makes you wonder that if you know the future, can your decisions now really change it? According to the book, what is destined to happen will happen regardless. The more I have spent time away from this book, the more I want to re-read it or read more about Henry and Clare's life. This really is a fascinating topic and a very interesting love story. I can't wait until the movie comes out and I am ready to read The Time Traveler's Daughter now!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Brooke! I, too, loved this book and want to read it again (when will I find the time!). It certainly led our book club to quite an interesting discussion. Hope you're doing well!

web stats