Thursday, June 29, 2006

My Two New "Businesses"

After helping "save the day" at the 11th hour for my co-worker's anniversay by coming up with a simple yet romantic idea and yet again providing said co-worker with advice, I have decided that I should provide men with simple advice on how to make a women happy. A "Life Coach" type role if you will. I decided this was a good forum to share that knowledge. The first idea is for your anniversary, you simply need to show that you put thought into the celebration. For my co-worker's anniversary, I told him that he should just go by Eatzi's, buy some flowers, a bottle of wine, and pick up dinner. He did just that and his wife was quite pleased -so basically he in indebted to me. So for all of you guys wondering what to do for an anniversary or special occasion see above example.

As a follow-up conversation to how I saved the day for the anniversary, I shared more wisdom with my male co-workers. I told them to go to their Outlook calendar and pick 5 dates over the next year and set a reminder for you to do something for your wife/girlfriend. On the reminder write "pick up Eatzi's and wine" or brainstorm for an hour and and think up 5 different ideas that show your wife/girlfriend that you appreicate her and that you were thinking about her.For starters you can use the "pick up Eatzi's" idea for all five. It is important for the dates to be random so that when the day comes, you see the reminder and it seems kind of out of the blue and therefore thoughtful. So take my advice and you will stay out of the dog house and make for a happy wife/gilfriend! My co-workers of course loved the idea and promptly set reminders all the while thanking me and saying that it was sad that they had to set reminders. So I told them that I should charge for my great ideas and thus this blog was born!

Now onto my next business idea...it is simple but a good idea to help homeowner's who either travel during the week or have trouble making appointments with the cable guy, the roofer, the patio guy, etc during the work day. Instead of you having to meet the repair man, I could meet them for you and keep your appointment - basically an inhouse concierge. So once I get tired of my current job, I may open my own inhouse concierge company.

No comments:

web stats