Sunday, January 11, 2009

Enemies Close - #36

Other girls are competition - bottom line. It doesn't matter if you have been friends for awhile or new friends, you cannot share a guy and you cannot both pursue the same guy at at the same time. It doesn't work - it is a competition and then girls get all sly and they act as if they are your friend but really they are doing a recon mission on your time with the guy or they want to drop hints about their interaction with the guy. So keep your friend close but your competition even closer. At least that is what I have witnessed happened. Do you want to be my friend or do you just want to know how my relationship is progressing? Interesting to ponder.

2 comments:

Greg and Callie said...

This post isn't about Victor (Mardi Gras) is it? Just kidding ;)

Brooke said...

Oh, my - how long ago was that? Is that what happened - my enemies were sleeping in my own room! JK.

web stats