Monday, October 09, 2006

Too Thin in Hollywood

Sunday I was watching Jerry Maguire on TV and noticed the Renee Zellweger looks quite healthy in this movie. Then I thought that she actually looks closer to her Bridget Jones' self which is suppose to be about a fat person who is struggling to be thin. Then I thought about Renee in Chicago and how everyone thought that was the healthy Renee. even though to me she looked super skinny. (I tried to post in all the pics of Renee from these movies but couldn't do it so if you are interested, please look at her pics using all the movie links. )

You wonder why young girls and women in general have such a messed up view of their bodies. Seems that actresses succumb to being thin once they make it big in hollywood. Another example is Felicty Huffman. Look at her in Season 1 of Desperate Housewives and look at her now in Season 3. I even read an article where she said that she felt the pressure to loose weight because she always had people measuring her for wardrobe. At least Felicity can contribute some of her new looks to her new running regimen.

No comments:

web stats