Sunday, March 15, 2009

That's All Folks - #46

I think sharing my dating exploits on my blog have come to an end. I have enjoyed sharing my dating adventures and my own insights and observations on men and women. I truly enjoy writing and channeling Sarah Jessica Parker's SATC character. But, I cherish the moments right now and thoroughly am enjoying my dating life and I don't think it is right to share these very personal and special moments. So I am suspending sharing my dating stories for now. There are many dates going on and they are awesome!

I do want to close out this blog series by saying that the guy that you hope and dream and pray for is out there and he will be better than what you hoped, dreamed, and prayed for so don't give up! But do continue going out on dates, all those one-and-done dates and dating around helped me figure out things about myself first and foremost and also helped me to better recognize the something special that I found.

No comments:

web stats