Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Random Thoughts

I don't have enough to write a whole entry about one topic so I am going to stick these random thoughts all together.

First I wanted to title this blog entry 'Science Fiction tology" but after the title I really have nothing to write. I feel like the title pretty much says it all.

I want to add Alfredos's to my list of restaurants that I want to try. My waiter tonight at The Grape said that it is a really good Italian place. Warning on the nerd talk...I need to figure out how to do spreadsheets in the blog so I can better keep track of which restaurants I have actually gone to. If you know how to do a table or something similar, let me know.

Another suggested rule for dating...don't text a girl and ask her out on a date especially if you haven't actually talked to her on the phone. Even if you have had multiple conversations in person and over email, text messaging is not the way to a girl's heart.

Speaking of dating, why don't guys just bite the bullet and say these simple words "Can I call you sometime?". Instead they just stand there and say "Be right back, I got to go to the bathroom". Then they continue to stick their head out of the door and look for you and then go back inside. When you throw them a bone and show some interest, they got nothing. After telling my old roommate this she said that I need to just decide to date only hot guys. Apparently as soon as she made this decision, she found her current husband. So here and now, I declare that I am only dating hot guys! I will let you know how it turns out since right now I would just like to date "a" guy - well, if you are one of my friends I know you are thinking that the "a" must stand for a long list of things such as "taller than me" or "funny" or "smart" and you are right, there is a lot hidden behind that "a".

And finally to help kick those Monday blues, here is a pretty funny video.

No comments:

web stats