Friday, March 31, 2006

LOST - 4 8 15 16 23 42

Lost is either the greatest show on TV right now or the worst. I am addicted to the show like all of my co-workers. We debrief the show every Thurs after a new episode airs on Wed - the producers need to start airing more new episodes by the way. With each new episode more questions are posed and a few questions are answered. There are so many storylines going on that it is hard to keep up with all of the nuisances that go on in each show. It is easy to miss the little "clues" that pop up in each show.

I do like some of the back stories better than others - Jack, Kate, Sawyer, Locke. I don't really care about Charlie and his drug problems or Hurley and the lottery or Sun and Jin and their marital problems. The best story lines revolve around Jack, Kate, Sawyer, and Locke and I even like Mr Echo from the back of the plane. Ana Luica is also interesting but I think her character makes you not like her and the fact that she got a DUI and denied while on the set.

In case you need something to discuss around the water cooler, the newest mystery on the show is the map that was drawn on the doors that came down and trapped Locke. Here is a good link to the map.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Hey B,
I watched Lost last night and I am definitely LOST. I think I need to get season 1 on DVD and watch that. This show is getting to be worse than a soap opera! Pretty soon people are going to be dying, and their twin brother will appear to marry their wife, but then WAIT the guy's not really dead, he just faked his death and then showed back up as his "twin" brother to get back at . . . and on and on and on. They need to give us some answers before they start throwing in more questions.

Brooke said...

A - I totally agree. I can't even keep up with all the questions - I need a log or something. I am sure I am missing the deepper/hidden meaning of some things because there are just so many. There are too many characters too - time to kill some more off! And really kill them, not kill them and have a twin brother come back!

web stats